Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Back to blogging

It's been months since I've blogged and thanks to my mommy, I am starting it back!
Lots of things have happened since my last blog. Much more than I can even remember. But life is good even as we are stressed with certain situations. I'm still in love with my job! I love working with kids and families! My hubs has been through a lot and is still healing from knee surgery, but he is doing great! Miss Lyla is a talkin machine. Like she won't stop talking....ever!!!! We have officially entered the 'why' stage. She is one smart cookie though and is learning lots at preschool and by asking all of her 'why' questions!
Crafting had taken a back burner to the day to day grind. I have done a few things and one is ready for tomorrow! Valentines Day! 💙💛💜💚❤ I found this idea on blog lovin and I thought it would be so fun to do. So I got my little one involved, we picked the felt colors, googly eyes, and fabric. Oh and candy!!! What is it you ask??? Valentines snakes! I love them! I can't wait to take them into preschool tomorrow. Lyla helped so much with this project so it was such a great process. Even after doing 25 of these silly snakes, I'm really glad we made them.

I cut the snake body and sewed it into a tube shape...cut the felt hearts and added eyes, then hot glued everything together. The little tongues say "wissssssssshing you a happy valentines day!" 💙 Agter glue is dry... Stuff with candy. We used sixlets, starbursts, and dum dum suckers. (Don't think about it looking like a mouse) hahahahaha)

Let me know what you think or if you have questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment