Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer goal

Welcome, it's been A LONG TIME since I've posted a blog! 
    Well, I have a few summer goals for this summer.  One is to write my blog at least twice a week. (I have failed miserably at this goal before:) I don't have a lot of followers but its such a great way to journal about our lives and share with my daughter all of the fun we have and show her how much I love her. Second is to let go of stress and have more fun...the dishes can wait, dinner can be late, and we can enjoy outside a little longer. Third is to find more time to craft and sew and work on my ever growing to-do list. I'm excited that I have the next 8 weeks off with my daughter and husband and I know we will have a blast just being together. 
   Lyla (4) decided that she wants to learn how to read, so we are already working on that and we will be having "summer school" and discovering new things. I would love any suggestions anyone has for ideas and lessons!  

Come back and see if I've accomplished my goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment