Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spray paint, birthday planning, and proud momma moment!

Wow, it's been too long since I've posted on my blog. I feel like work has just been kicking my butt and our evenings go by too quickly.

Last week I had a few hours between work meetings and I decided that I would paint the chalkboard wall in our spare bedroom because I promised Lyla I would get it done. :) I learned that spray paint should be used in a more open area and that I am thankful that we still have a carpet cleaner. Pictures are at the bottom. Lyla
loves it and mommy and daddy too.

With Lyla's birthday approaching, I have been looking at Pinterest like crazy! I have so many ideas...bug juice, caterpillar veggies, butterfly cake...I'm
thinking of a bug theme if you can't tell. I may change my mind again, since I do that a lot.

And last but not least, my proud momma moment!!! Lyla has been spellings and signing her name for a while now, and she finds letters in every day objects, but last night I had a T-shirt on that said "Colorado"(from my bestie, Erin) written in cursive. Lyla pointed to every letter and said it out loud. SERIOUSLY!! She is a amazing! She is not even three yet! I just have so much joy and love when I look at her and I am amazed at how much she is learning and growing.

What are your proud momma moments?

Please leave comments or questions and come back soon.

Here's the chalkboard wall and my little princess:)

No comments:

Post a Comment