Friday, April 27, 2012

Three fat quarters and a new sewing machine

For my birthday ( a month ago) my mom and dad and brother and sister in law went in and bought me a sewing machine. I am in love with it! It's amazing how much better and smoother it sews than my old one. I will always treasure my old machine, I did learn how to sew with it, but sometimes you just have to move forward, besides it's going to a good home. Aunt Yaya will take good care of you Brother LS-2125i.
My new Singer Curvy does so many fun stitches and I can't wait to work the button hole attachment! I'm such a Geek! Anyway, I've been sewing with it for a few days and just finished one project, a cute little spring/summer handbag. It's for sale if your interested. Hint* hint* I'm trying to gain a little inventory so I can actually make some profit. Here are some pics of the purse and my new machine.

Why kind of machine do you have? Do you love it or hate it?

On to my next project....but what do I choose???

No comments:

Post a Comment