Thursday, March 29, 2012

Things I love about today...

Today is a good day. It's a normal day, woke up, showered, got babybear up, took her to daycare ( and she was happy!), went to work, had a couple home visits and had an Easter egg hunt with the kids at Head Start, got Babybear, and came home. Ordinary day right? Right, but I feel good! ( I always want to sing that "I feel good dananananana") just me? Am i weird? Anyway, Im really loving my new job, I love our new home, I love our gym(which I started back into this week), and I love my family!
Here are a couple of highlights throughout my day....a little boy at Head Start told me he loved me, I wore my comfortable shoes all day, I got my sewing machine hooked up, and I had a complete stranger compliment me on my purse. When I told her I made it, she asked for my info. She may even read my blog, Hi!
Well, I just wasn't in the mood to cook tonight so I decided it should be a pizza night! Thin crust pizza, fresh fruit, and a salad. I love these kind of dinners; simple, somewhat healthy, and delicious. The only thing that would be better was if the hubs was home to share it. I miss him when he works. I hope every married couple is as happy as us:)

What is your go-to meal when you don't feel like cooking?

I would love to hear feed back, questions, or comments!

P.s. I always forget to take a picture of the food before I eat it all. This is what's left on my plate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment