Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Time flies!

3 years ago, I was in a hospital bed blowing bubbles with bubble yum gum and joking around with my besties, my husband, and my parents...patiently awaiting for my daughters arrival. I had an epidermal at about 4 1/2 centimeters because apparently my doc on call loved me!!! I kept poking my legs and saying "look guys, I can't feel anything!" I think I was getting delirious waiting for my baby girl. She was 10 days late and I was ready to meet her!!! I had an amazing pregnancy and fantastic delivery and then we had a rough two years with lots of hospital visits and a broken bone. If you have a child that has/had Hirschsprungs or a broken femur, I would love to hear your story. Email me or comment below.
Anyway, I can't believe that my sweet baby girl is turning three! Time truly flies when you are having fun. Our little girl is just so amazing! I love her more than I ever thought possible!!! She has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives.

In honor of her birthday, I decided (at 7:30pm at night) to make her a birthday outfit. So here it is, it only took about 1 1/2 hours and I think she will love it! I took an old t-shirt and cut out ovals of fabric for balloons and used heat-bond to secure them, sewed them on an old shirt and made a skirt to match, added some embellishment stitches and voila!

I will try to take pics of her wearing it! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment