Thursday, May 30, 2013

Batgirl freezer stencil



We are getting family pictures tomorrow and I am beyond excited!!!! We haven't had pictures taken since Lyla was 1, she's 4! We are going to do some traditional shots, some fun shots, and some superhero shots! Chris and I have superhero shirts but Lyla needed one, duh!  Well, after much debate we decided on ...dun dun dunnn....BATGIRL! 
  I found a yellow t-shirt and bought metallic black paint. I used a hand drawn freezer paper stencil. If you  you've never used a freezer paper stencil...go here...http://www.rufflesandstuff.com/2012/04/freezer-paper-tutorial-better-late-than.html?m=1
(I'm still working on doing "links" on my 
phone. ) 
Easy peasy lemon squeezy! 

I love using this method! It's easy, cheap, and the possibilities are endless! 
Lyla has quite a few shirts (ballerina, "whycause", and now batgirl) and she can help 
paint them which makes it a great project! 

I also turned my simple black t-shirt into a 
super fab shirt for me! 

Let me know if you have questions. I will be 
Posting our family photos soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment