Thursday, July 12, 2012

DIY mini flower vase

I pretty much love anything "mini," mini candy bars, mini appetizers, and mini wine bottles:) I bought some pinot grigio in the little 4 packs not too long ago. The bad things about "mini" things is they tend to be gone very quickly, and this rang true for these delicious bottles of wine. I love the little bottles, and I couldn't just throw them away so I washed them out, cleaned the paper off and got out some paint supplies. I started to get really creative and painted a Monet scene on the first but didnt think I should try to remake the Mona Lisa. I think these would be so cute as a gift for a friend or mom with a wild flower inside. I painted these with acrylic paint and will be putting a clear coat over them when I am finished. The white one still needs to be painted, but I'm waiting to get inspired. (starry night perhaps?)

What do you think? I would love to hear comments or questions:)

No comments:

Post a Comment