Thursday, July 26, 2012

Egg biscuits

I haven't posted in a while because, well, I keep getting side tracked. which is the story of my life, I will start to clean out the fridge, the start to do dishes, then stop and put a shirt in the laundry and start to wash a load, then see toys in the way......then nothing is actually done, everything is just half started:/ I have really good intentions though:) My hubs on the other hand has a day off and the bathroom is spotless! I love that man!!! :).

Back to the blog at hand, this excerpt is about these delicious egg biscuits! I LOVE breakfast food, it's my favorite meal. Probably because breakfast means bacon, and I LOVE bacon!!!! I started making egg muffins a few years ago which is basically scrambled eggs in a muffin tin. Well, I started usig biscuits that come in the four pack, it's ridiculously cheap, like 4 10-packs for $1.88 for buttermilk biscuits. Well, here's the recipe, melt a few Tbsp of butter, mix 5 eggs, add cheese, bacon, and whatever else you want. ( onions, sausage, peppers, etc...) break 1 can of biscuits into 4 pieces each and add to mixture. Stir mixture together and place evenly in greased muffin tin. Bake at 400• for 10-15 minutes or until browning.
Eat with fruit, coffee, and enjoy!!!!
What are your favorite breakfast recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment