Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mouse paint

Last time we went to the library we picked up the book 'Mouse paint' by Ellen Stoll Walsh. If you've never read this book I highly recommend it, especially if you have a little one. Our daughter is all about colors and I started teaching her about mixing colors and what happens when you mix certain colors. This book is all about three little mice that find paint and jump inside and dance in puddles to mix colors. Well, I decided to make a little project to go along with this book. My little one isn't always a big fan of having paint on her hands and definetely not her feet, so I put the primary colors in a ziploc bag so we could mix, discover, and stay clean.:) I will admit, my little one wasnt overly excited about this but it did work well.

Do you have any fun color mixing ideas or experiments?

No comments:

Post a Comment