Saturday, March 24, 2012

Making memories

I had lots of plans on getting stuff done today, but not a lot happened...what did happen was having a great time hanging out with my parents and the princess. We went to rural king and saw hundreds of baby chicks! (I really want a baby chick, they are sooooo cute! The chicks were only $1.50 but a cage for the chicks was $150, go figure. ) Well, the princess had a great time with grandma and grandpa. I got some unpacking done, and we grilled out twice:) I love this weather. As I was unpacking, the princess found her princess tutu and had to wear it. I love how she has a unique little style of her own. She was determined to wear this tutu, along with a hoodie, and Elmo socks. Punky Brewster anyone?

I am having crafting withdrawal, hopefully I can get my craft room organized an unpacked this week so I can work on some projects. I'm thinking of starting up an etsy site soon...comments? Advice? Other options? Email me or leave your comment below. I would love to hear from you :)

Well, here's the princess playing outside. I love this kid!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment