Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer dress

So I found this fabric at Walmart for 1$ a yard, yep you read correctly $1!!! I love good deals. I only bought two yards because I wasn't even sure what I was going to do with it, but it's pretty and it was $1 a yard! It's been sitting on my ironing board (with a million other things) and it keeps calling out to me "make me into something beautiful."

Today, I made something beautiful! I love making clothes for my little girl, it just makes me smile when she wants to wear the things I made. I also like making her dresses because she is so tall and all of the store bought clothes are WAY too short! I can't wait for her to see the finished product. I of course added pockets because you have to have a place to put rings, coins, snacks;)
Here it is, please leave a comment or question, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment