Friday, February 17, 2012

Big adventures!

If you've read this blog you know that I make yummy food ( patting my own back :) but it doesn't always look pretty. Today was no exception...I made the little one and myself smoothies with bananas, strawberries, blueberries, peach yogurt, oj, and my latest favorite ingredient...AVOCADO!!! I'm beginning to think I have a problem. It tasted delicious, smooth and creamy, but guess what happens when you mix that many colors together in one blender???? It turns brown:( brown is not appetizing to look at. Luckily it tasted good and the little one drank hers before I finished cooking my egg. I also baked some bacon, made eggs, and homemade garlic cheddar biscuits. Well, we enjoyed our breakfast while my hubs was sleeping, he has worked a couple long days in a row and was exhausted.

Our weekend plans? Going to the park, cleaning, sewing, and house hunting! What are your plans?



Kids are so sweet!!!

So yesterday was my last day at work, and it was a tear jerker! ;( my coworkers/friends are wonderful and i will miss the daily hugs and laughter! I got to go out to lunch with my besties and I ate wayyyyyy too much! We went to peurta villarta! It's this delicious Mexican place in Muncie! They have the best chips and salsa! After that I headed to school...finished the treat bags for my kiddos and waited for their arrival. My coworkers brought cake and ice cream in my honor to celebrate my new adventures! It was so tasty! Marsh makes a very yummy cake! The kids had been making cards for me and giving me hugs throughout the afternoon... We played in the gym for activity and more than a few told me that the were going to chain me up (think Saw 4 with teenagers----SCARY%( ) They didn't chain me up bit they did Hug me a lot!




Oh my, I survived and called my mommy (bc she is awesome) and felt better about the tears and hugs that were shared. Those kids are just great, I will miss them soooo much and I am humbled to have had the opportunity to have been a part of their lives. I hope that they all see the potential in themselves that I see in them!

Mushy mushy cry cry....
On to the crafty bloggy stuff...tonight we had pigs in a blanket, crab Rangoon crescent rolls, and apples. MmmmMmmmm....little miss lyla loved the pigs in a blanket smothered in spicy mustard. I think she had half the container!

No comments:

Post a Comment