Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jalapeño

I LOVE jalapeño's !!! I really do...I could have them in every dish and love it. We eat them a lot! I make bacon wrapped cheese stuffed jalapeño's, put them in chicken with shredded and cream cheese, grilled cheese with jalapeño and tortilla chips, fajitas....the list goes on and on! Tonight I'm making crescent rolls with jalapeño, cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, and bacon. My mouth is already watering....(drool)...along with this deliciousness is chicken breast marinated in lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, and some pepper, baked asparagus and both topped with artichokes and capers. Mmmmm.....the kitchen smells good. A meal isn't complete without a glass of wine! This a a sweet chillable red. The crescent rolls are a before picture... I don't always make pretty things but they always taste good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment