Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Saying goodbye

Changes happen, things change, people change, and jobs change. I didn't think it would be so hard to change jobs until it happened. My coworkers gave me a "surprise" going away party today. They are so sweet! We had pizza, salad, cupcakes, and a giant cookie:) Yum yum yum!!! We laughed about funny stories that have occurred over the last few years and the ladies ( and gents) wished me luck. I can honestly say that I have had the privilege to work with the most AMAZING women (and men.) they are incredible! They help people and do great things.

I know you are all excited to find out what I made for dinner right? I have to give myself an ego boost every now and then.:) Tonight's menu includes baked chicken stuffed with jalapeƱos ( you know I love them!), cream cheese, and shredded cheese, homemade baked fries, steamed veggies, and wait for it...wait for it... Wait for it...:) avocado/lime/garlic/cilantro/yogurt sauce. Omg! I love this sauce, it's an addiction!!! I will put it on everything!!! Babybear enjoyed it too, she dipped everything in it. After dinner, we enjoyed strawberries and chocolate sauce. :) I really need to do some cardio in the gym just by writing this.

Here's the little one enjoying the awesome sauce! She is so funny!
And here is the recipe...

Avocado cilantro lime sauce

1 avocado
A bunch of cilantro
Half of a lime juice
2 garlic cloves minced
8 oz Fat free plain yogurt

Mix all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet and enjoy. I think this would be great with tortilla chips and also veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment