Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I hope you all are having a wonderful time with your loved ones. Our valentines day....started out with a crying little one that wanted to watch a show before preschool, but because we had snowy roads, we didnt have time, then 5 hours at the front desk at work answering calls and helping people, then it got better!!!....I got to meet my hubby in the gym and we got a great workout together (he pushes me way harder than I push myself), then I played volleyball with my after school kids and home for dinner. We enjoyed thai smile ( pad key mow spicy, and soup) so delicious!!!!! I stopped by walgreens to grab some extra goodies and everyone was buying valentines gifts. Like everyone!!!

Well anyway, whats the way to a mans heart? Food of course! That's what my hubby got!
What did I get?!?!?!? A bottle of red wine and strawberries and hot fudge! Mmmmmmm.......he knows me so well!! We had a great dinner, played with the little munchkin, and cuddled on the couch together. This is the perfect Valentine!!! I hope your day was great and I hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment